simple is beautiful
Fashion Orgasm: Richie vs. Zoe: ¡Parte dos!
2 ... 2 ...

Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Richie vs. Zoe: ¡Parte dos!

I imagine her saying in that microphone, " Yay, ever since I dumped Rachel Hoe, I finally have cleavage!"

In a blatant attempt to replace the now resolved Paris-Nicole bitchfest, Nicole Richie has now set her eyes on Rachel Zoe as her new enemy.
In a thinly veiled bitchtacular myspace post, Nicole wrote about a former employee:

"Blind Item: What 35-year-old raisin face whispers her order of 3 peices (sic) of asparagus for dinner at Chateau (Marmont) every night, and hides her deathly disorder by pointing the finger at me, and used her last paycheck I wrote her to pay for a publisist (sic) instead of a nutritionist? HINT: Her nickname is lettucecup..."

Oh lord, right when she mentioned raisin face, I automatically revert to Zoe. I mean it looks like she smokes a 565,600 cartons a day! As I said to my friend M. Donna on aim the other day,

Donna: with all her money Britney can buy rachel zoe although nicole and mischa fired her? hmm

Teresa: Because rachel zoe encourages nicole to stick a toothbrush up her moof after every meal and she deals clenbuterol and she is so wrinkly! her face looks like my big toe after a long shower...lay off puff the magic dragon rachel, you ain'ts a model, you's only 5'2 girlfriend! (Yes, I know, I speak like Lil' Kim on crack when I'm on aim)

Prune

0 comments:

Post a Comment