simple is beautiful
Fashion Orgasm: I wish Jack and Lazaro were my BFF
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, December 5, 2006

I wish Jack and Lazaro were my BFF

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

So, I was flipping through my Dec. Vogue in Maths as usual, and I came upon an article about the Proenza Schouler capsule colleccion for Target. All I have to say is, I want that purple dress with their signature bustier detail. And it's only 40 dollars. Sorry for the poor pictures, I had them with my cell crammed in my desk in class without my hawk of a teacher noticing. My god I am still shocked, 40 dollars for a piece of signature Jack and Lazaro in your closet! Mark your calendars, I can't wait till February rolls around!
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

0 comments:

Post a Comment