simple is beautiful
Fashion Orgasm: Dollface
2 ... 2 ...

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Dollface

So, whilst I wait for that bubblegum pink Proenza Schouler lipstick collaboration with Lancome, turns out that MAC Cosmetics and Mattel have teamed up to develop a limited edition color collection. Barbie Loves MAC's collection included 80'sesque lip glosses that resemble more of a laquer, and bolder than bold eyeshadows that borderline on stripperesque. Personally, I harbor a love for excess, dramatic makeup and BARBIE! , and this collection mirrors my passions to a tee. Imagine my inner kindergartener glee when I saw that not only is MAC making Barbie makeup, they are making a doll. Oh. my. I need her to go with my Barbie dreamhouse. NOW.
This exclusive collection is only selling at MAC boutiques starting February 15.

"It took me 2 hours to get into these hooker boots"

0 comments:

Post a Comment