simple is beautiful
Fashion Orgasm: Agressiva
2 ... 2 ...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Agressiva

Lily Allen rants against fashion to advertise her collab. with New Look:

"It’s in the magazines’ and advertisers’ interests to make girls want to be skinny and feel s*** about themselves because then they will go out and buy their products. It’s just another part of the capitalist, materialistic, evil world that we live in."

"Queueing for hours and hours for a dress is just stupid."

"I get along with the paparazzi: they give me cigarettes and money for parking meters."

"Fashion editors can f*** off. Lots of them are responsible for the skinny issue. "

"I was quite an aggressive teenager. The gold jewellery – I wore a lot more back then – was a kind of deterrent."
The things she say may be honest, but all I have to ask is, what event in her childhood made her so damn angry? Jeees.
Photos: Times

0 comments:

Post a Comment